quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Just popped in to say HI!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Idream

Quit Date:
October 9, 2006

PostPosted: April 1, 2008 4:33 PM    Post subject: Just popped in to say HI! Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I seldom have any time to post since I have to use my computer at work - thank God for my boss (my sister) who allows this as long as I do not abuse it. I have read all the posts on this topic and just have a couple of things to add. I think the idea of contacting people who have not signed on for awhile is great - if and when anyone has the time - and I do not see why anyone has to be mentioned on anniversary except for once a year.....we are all here to be a winner at our quit and to me the self satisfaction is most important and the primary reason I quit - I wish I had more money - I would send some - I wish I had more time to post - I know that every time I do post - it is read and noticed - so for each of you - what you do often and can do sometimes and want to do and have done is all noticed by me and I think you are all great! This site was my life line for many months at the start of my quit and still holds and will always hold a very special connection for me in my quit - and I have told everyone about this site and hope just one person may be one I may have helped find the way to all of you. I have to go now - btw - my sis just had a tumor removed from her throat (quit a year ago) - we will get results back next week. You-all hang in there! Mardi

He who would leap high must take a long run.
Danish Proverb -www.quotationspage.com
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 1, 2008 5:35 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, mardi! Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: